I have been quiet for the past two weeks as things have been very depressing in my country lately. I don’t like to speak of the negative things surrounding ones country, but this is so bad that I’m petrified and wondering when my morning is coming (Ps 30:5)
It’s no secret that crime in South Africa is pretty horrendous. As of late it has stepped up a notch. There’s this guy with a Grade 4 education who makes it blatantly obvious how much he hates white people and openly expresses how he will “wipe us out”. In 2010, a whole lot of churches across the country fasted for 40 days against ungodly rulers and for the country. This guy, called Julius Malema, was eventually caught out by the revenue service regarding all the corruption he was involved in and he lost everything. But now he is rising like an evil phoenix from the ashes, has started his own political party and his number one aim is “wiping out” all the white people in SA. This is NOT how all South Africans are –this is just one hate crime group.
Black on white violence is increasing at an alarming pace and I blame him. This has taken place in the past three weeks alone:
** Not for sensitive readers! **
- 3 toddlers raped and murdered
- The people 3 houses away from me went away for the weekend and an old man was looking after the house for them. Burglars got in and tortured him the entire weekend while stealing goods.
- Burglars broke into a farm in Johannesburg, gang raped the mother while standing on her face, and gang raped her two daughters while forcing the 12 year old son to watch. Then murdered them. They then drowned the boy in boiling water and disemboweled the family dog for barking. After being sentenced they laughed and said, “this was just the beginning”.
- Burglars broke into an elderly woman’s home, and threw her into boiling water while robbing her of her goods.
- My brother’s female friend was home alone, they broke in, tied her up and beat her up. Thank the Lord they never raped her because they always do!
That is in Johannesburg alone!
I’ve been left in a state of paralyzing fear. Yes, I’m a child of God, I don’t have a spirit of fear. But I am scared! It is making me depressed. Do you know why I’m scared? This is how the crime started in Zimbabwe. In addition, about 12 years ago I had this vivid dream. It was so vivid that it felt like I was almost awake. I dreamt that the government had all the white people lined up. We were on our knees with our hands behind our backs waiting to be shot execution style. I felt the barrel of a gun on the back of my head and I woke up. What they are wearing in the pictures above is what they were wearing in my dream, but in black.
I’ve done spiritual warfare in our street and neighbourhood and anointed the house. I’ve been trying to stay in the Word and pray, but having this impending doom over my head is a life of horror, a bad dream. I am praying for the Lord’s will on emigration. I am currently calling a fast with my South African Christian brothers and sisters for the end of the month. Please too, include us in your prayers? Please remember me.
The country just wants to live in peace with each other, especially after the wrongs of apartheid, but when evil like this rears its ugly head then one bad apple spoils the whole bunch.