I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Marty of Walking in Faith.
It is such an honour because I thoroughly enjoy Marty’s blog, the honest way she writes and her humble obedience to the Lord is inspiring! I am glad to have made a wonderful new friend in Christ!
The Versatile Blogger Award was started and is now maintained by bloggers who want to support each other.
The rules are:
• Thank the blogger who gave the award and link to their blog.
• Share seven things about yourself that people may not know.
• Give this award to up to 15 bloggers (and link to them).
• Comment on their blogs to tell them of the award.
The 7 things:
1. I have trypophobia, blugh, which I am prayerfully working through. Just typing the name gives me the creeps
2. I wanted to be a lawyer since I was 6, got into Law school and changed my mind on the last minute. Dumb!
3. I am a terrible introvert. I am most comfortable around people who make me laugh. For an accurate description of me, read this. #11 takes the cake *in stitches*
4. I never close the kitchen cupboards when I’m done, to the irritation of my husband
5. I’m a real Plain Jane. I don’t buy brands, I love being barefoot and don’t even know how to apply makeup properly!
6. I am a chocolate aficionada. I love it. I love it so much I will not share 😉
7. I am one of the few people that have absolutely no interest going into space. It’s a creation wonder, but that infinite blackness I find horrifying.
It is so difficult nominating people because I follow more than 15 blogs and all are deserving. I would like to pass on the Award to: